Sodexo, Inc., leading Quality of Daily Life Solutions company in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, delivers on-site service solutions in corporate, education, health care, government, and remote site segments, as well as motivation solutions such as Esteem Pass. Sodexo, Inc., headquartered in Gaithersburg, Md., funds all administrative costs for the Sodexo Foundation, an independent charitable organization that, since its founding in 1999, has made more than $17 million in grants to end childhood hunger in America. Visit the corporate blog.
The numbers behind a better day:
· $8 billion revenue
· Third among the world's leading outsourcing companies on the Global Outsourcing 100 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals, published by FORTUNE magazine
· Named One of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE Magazine
· Named One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
· A Worldwide Supersector Leader for our commitment to sustainable development in the Sustainable Asset Management's (SAM) "Sustainability Yearbook"
· 2012 Catalyst Award for Advancing Women in the Workplace
· #2 of 2012 Top 50 Companies for Diversity from DiversityInc
· 2012 LATINA Style 50 One of the Best Companies for Latinas to Work for in the U.S.
· 2012 Best Company in Promoting Asian Pacific Americans into Senior Leadership from Asia Society
· 2012 Best Company for Hourly Workers from Working Mother Media
· 2012 Top 40 Company for Diversity by Black Enterprise
· 2012 Innovator of the Year Award in the Menu Development category in the National Restaurant Association's inaugural Operator Innovations Awards